Új privát üzeneted érkezett!

Hello Everyone,

Zalán,
I am not sure why you thought that you may have hurt me? Anyway don't worry as there was no such case at all.
Where do you think you will open your shop? I also used to go to secondhand shops esp for my daughter, mainly while I was pregnant and at home on gyes. I used to have lots of time then. However, I am more and more disappointed in them, whenever I go into one, I hardly find anything worthwhile to buy. Except for one shop in Baross utca, where they sell clothes from UK. That one is a very good one. I also tried once to take my daughter's clothes to a secondhand shop, but it did not work really. They wanted to give very little for the clothes, like 2-400 huf for one piece, and sell it for double. That was not a good business for me, so I sold them privately instead. Clothes in the Baross u. shop are more expensive, like 1200 for a sweater, but most of them are nearly intact and a well known brand.
Anyway Zalán, it is a wonderful idea, especially if you can create the baby-friendly environment for it. Hope it will be a success for you!

Zsóka! Your family is very interesting! (I mean this in a very positive way !!!!!!!!)...I look forward to see the photos at least some of it. I also read earlier in another topic that your husband had plans to fly to Australia (?) with a Cessna over Pakistan or something like this. What happened to this plan? Is it still a plan? Where can one buy these films on vhs? How do I recognise the films?
Oh well I would not have thought climate can be so pleasant in Alaska. One of my dreams is to see Iceland one day though... Kép

Ági! Yes the pics are the same... I don't want to trouble my colleague too much with scanning too many photos, I am glad she has done these few for me... I wish I could put more into my computer.
Must go now, (will only be back on Monday) Kép
Kati

Hi!
Ági, Kati, Zsóka!
Thanks for everybody the encourages about the shop. The 'projekt' is ok, We are just searching for a good place, where we could realize our conceptions.In fact every day we go to Bp. and look the shops. We would like to make this f.e. on a housing estate. I am fed up with fekvõrendõrök (does anybody knows how could I say it in English?), today I have to repair my auspuff Kép
Probably We realize it in one month. By the way there are a plenty of second-hand shop in Bp., But I think most of them are little, dark, packed, and expensive (help me to find another word: expensive, but haven't got a big value -it doesn't occur to me). We saw many shops: cloths are everywhere,all of the shelves are full with cloths, and salesman (I mean salesagirl) is panting behind you. We want a place, where there is a small table in a corner, with small chairs, papers ,colour pencils, few toys...If anybody wants to come in with a child, or children, it won't be a problem for kids. While mummy can look around in the shop, children don't have to be bored. I think this paragraph was understandable..Kép
Kati! If I didnt hurt your feelings, that's OK! Sometimes words cannot express perfectly purposes, I miss the sight, intonation, etc. By the way I saw the new pictures, Blanka is really lovely lady!
Zsóka! Alaska must be wonderful..I am a little bit enviousKép
Now I must go, two of my children are getting up..

Bests for everybody!
Zalán
Zalán

Dear everybody,
Ági,
My husband has not too good experiences in the school. He says the kids need to run all day and play, not to sit in the school and study from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. It is too difficult to say for me in English, excuse me... The most important things to teach them to read, to write, some Math, but the MOST important is: arouse the kid's interest - he/she wants to learn, wants to study what he/she wants to know about the world. He/she has so many time: the all life is before he/she. We would like our children to lgo to university, but the choice is theirs.

KAti,
thanks KépKép The plan with a Cessna to Australia is changed - (thank God) - not he but other man will go with the pilot in the Cessna. My husband will fly with a big (I mean "normal") air plane and will make film about them. He will land where they land and will film.
VHS tapes: You could buy them in the Televideo shops, but I afraid the Tv closed down. So now I don't know where you can buy them... They use to be on TV, and I will use to write the dates here, on the Üzenõfüzet. Or, if you are interested in seriously, I can lend some for you - if you live in Bp (sorry, I don't know, where do you live?).

Zalán,
I hope you will find a good place to open the shop soon - I would like to be buyer at you Kép. Seriously!

later,
Zsóka

Zsóka

Hello Everybody,

I am back, spent Thurs/Frid in B/kenese, in a company meeting which was actually full of fun things to do, incl. building a couple of meter long 'bridge' across a small piece of water of Balaton. Now you maybe can't imagine what I mean, - well I mean it literally (real bridge). Anyway we had a great time, at night a Greek music band came to play and they taught us Greek dancing, incl belly dancing which I never knew they also do! I always thought belly dancing is for Turks and Arabs.
Sunday we visited Visegrád and I thoroughly enjoyed driving!
I took a lot of photos.

Zsóka,
It's extremely kind of you to offer the videos for me to see. I live in Göd, but have to cross Bp every single day. So if it is in any way possible, I would love to see your husband's creations. We just bought a brand new video player so they will be safe. Actually, I am very interested in photo/filming, although I have no such qualifications. I always like to see "through other people's eyes", I like to look at photos of friends, - It is always different to see art work of people you know than just to watch pictures on tv or in a magazine. While I was in Bkenese this w/end, I had a chance to chat with a pro photographer, study his camera a bit. I have been thinking for a while and now I am very keen to start some photo related school! (Just need to find the right place)
Ági! The above about photography was for you too. Everyone around me has been telling me that if I am so interested then I should do something... probably they are right? This guy was very encouraging too. He is taking photos for the HAJÓ Magazine. It was interesting to meet someone "famous"!
So Zsóka, this is my story and this is why I would love to watch your videos some time. My question is, how we could organize it?... Have you a suggestion?

Zalán,
I hope your shop won't be too far outside the city.... so I can go and shop there too? Do you want a shop where you take in clothes from customers as well? Again, I wish you luck in setting it up!
I'd better go and do some work,
Take care, Kati

Hello Kati,
You know, I learnt about six months in a photo-school. It would take for three years and give a felsõfokú végzettség. But a travel to Alaska intervened so I didn't finish it.
My husban's opinion is that if you are talent you don't need any school to make good pictures. And I think he is right. Of course a good school can give you more knowledge than you can get from yourself, but the very first work to do: photo, photo, photo (or filming, if you want to make a film). My sister has a photo school (actually, she has "photo and videofilm-maker diploma) anmd in addition she just finished the university in Pécs where she learnt filming, drawing (she is draw and visual-education-teacher (na jó: rajz- és vizuális nevelõtanári diplomája van, így talán érthetõ Kép). And she tells the same like my husband.
But, if the "paper" is important for you (I mean you want a diploma in a university or in a college) you have to go to school. If not, you have only one work: make so many photos what you can.
About "my" school: I was studying in the "Szellemkép Szabadiskola" - no good school. I just threw my money out of the window. So if you want to go to school, I don't recommend it...

About lending videos: I know your e-mail address, I will write you.
later,
Zsóka

Zsóka

Hello Zsóka,
thanks for writing. Well this is very interesting what you said about photography. I guess I have improved a lot in taking (good) pictures. But, I am curious to know the different technical background behind a good photo, and of course some basics are important to be familiar with.
I now have quite a good equipment, and right now I am trying to find a place for getting the films developed, because overall, I am fed up with ordinary labs designed for people of the street... They produce so poor quality. Then, perhaps I will be more satisfied with the pics if the colour is right etc.
I suppose I would like a paper - you never know when it might come handy?... I just read about the Szellemkép school yesterday on the internet. ALso, I believe that one of my colleague is planning to do this school. Well, what you said about it is not very encouraging at all. I would very much like to hear your experiences or why you think it is not really good?...It does sound good if you read the info, but I did not like it - simply because if costs too much, takes a hell of a long time (3 yrs?)and does not give you a proper qualification.... But pls tell me more about what you think about them. ALso, if you know any good place that you could recommend!
I know a few already, some are short (like 10 occasions for 10000 HUF, and similar) I found another one where you take different levels (basic skills for 5 months, about 50000 HUF) until you get to acquiring a proper qualification. There are many places but obviously I would not (I can't!) give up my job so I need somewhere which can be done in the evenings or w/ends... So if you have some idea that would be great. I don't really know anyone working in the field, so I really appreciate the smallest help.
I look forward to your email too. And thanks!!
I'd better go now, see you later.
Kati

Hello Everybody!

I couldn't write till now,I am so busy...
I am very sorry, but our second-hand shop will be in Dabas, not in Bp. Prices of rooms in the Capital are so high. The conditions of owners would constrict our possibilities. And Dabas is near to us (Örkény),so we decided at first we make a shop here, and maybe - if everything will be fine - later we will make another one in Bp.
Kati, what about your driving? Do you go with car each days? Do you enjoy it?
Now I go,I would like to do many things till morning...

Bests for everyone!
Zalán
Zalán

Hello Zalán

Congrats to your shop, wish you a lot of customers.
No I don't drive to work each day, it is about 100 km back and forth, which is a lot of money. Only occasionally, but I certainly won't overdo it!... I do enjoy driving, and it is going very well so far. I have rarely been in a situ where I would have been in doubt about what to do. So it is really good. I hope there will be some good weather over the weekend so we can move out a bit!
Keep in touch Zalán! I must go now too.
Kati

Hi Kati,

Just a quick line for you. I'm at work right now because I can't get into the Tarsalgo from home. I quickly read everything that I didn't have a chance to read for a while. I got your e-mail today but I didn't write duing the day becuase Bence is very fussy. (teething) If I won't have a chance to write when I get home tonight I'll write tomorrow.
Take care

Agi

Kép
Kép
agi

Hello Ági

This is crazy why can't you use the Tarsalgo? Can you perhaps ask Gabi the szerkesztõ? Maybe she can help. If you can use all other things on internet????
This morning I came to work by car, it was still rather exciting. I got here in an hour. This afternoon I am going for my photo training, at least this is the first occasion then I'll see and decide whether I like it or not...
Talk to you later!
Take care and hope you'll survive Bence's teething...
Kati

Hi Kati,

I'm just gonna be a minute again (I mean a line or two) because I'm ready to go home. It drives me nuts that I can't get into the Tarsalgo from home.
I got you mail today, I'm glad you find your photo course interesting. What kind of stuff does he teach? Or what did he do at the firs time?
Bence is a bit better today, his nose stopped running at least.
I figured I'll write here for you because I'm not sure if I'll have the energy when I get home.
Talk to soon

Agi

Kép
Kép
agi

Hello Ági,

Nice to see you here, but I think I will write an email for you later.
I need to rush now,
Kati

Hello Girls!

I couldn't write till now, my son was in hospital Kép
There is a strange stain in his lung. Probably He has pneumonia type "A".It was really very hard to carry through this procedure for Tomi, and for us too. You know we live in Örkény, Tomi's hospital is in Buda, so we have to go by car about 150 kms every day,and We have three another kids, that's why We couldn't stay for a long time with Tomi. As this place a child-hospital, children are not to allowed to go in, so while we were in Tomi's room, Jancsi and Kari were suffered in the car...so it was really hard, but yesterday we took him home,so we are happy Kép
He has got a special tool ,called KS-pipe, which helps to make his lungs clear.In this pipe there is a big metal-ball, and when Tomi blows out the air, he have to put the "csutora" in his mouth, and because of the air-flowing the metal-ball began to vibrate, so it brings bronchial tubes in motion. ...was it understandable at all? Sorry, if I my describe wasn't enough good.
During this time we had to do many other things connected with our shop, and probably I have to change the motherboard and the processor, and the winchester, and the VGA driver in my computer. In fact it will be better if I got a new one.
So happy day for everybody, I have to go.
Bye
Zalán
Zalán

Hello Everybody!

I've just found this topic on the Babanet, and I would like to join you if you don't mind. My name is Anikó, and I have two daughters. Nóra is 3 yo and Kata is almost 4 months old. Originally I graduated as a teacher of English, but so far I only had private students, because I went to GYES right from university. And I am suffering from not having anyone to talk to in English.I lost a lot of my vocabulary in the past three years, so I am really glad that I came across this topic. I have already learnt some useful everyday words from you, but of course this is not the only reason I'd like to join. I hope you accept me

Anikó
Anikó

Dear everybody,
I have so little free time nowadays 'cause I got work at home (typing)...

Katalin,
I told to my husband that we should buy a new VHS tape tp make a copy for you (and for others, too). I will send a list about his films pls choose some films you want to watch.

Anikó,
Welcome in this topic Kép! I hope you will be permanent visitor here.

I have to go to work now...
later,
Zsóka

Zsóka

Hello Everyone,

Oh I was beginning to fear the topic is going to die.... Kép nice to see so many of you have visited!

Zsóka,
thanks so much for making the effort, and I will wait for the list. I have not forgotten you, and will also try to give you a call sometime when work lets me do so...

Anikó,
Welcome here, it is good to see new faces around.
Well in case you find it too much to read all we have been talking about, ... I have one 4 yr old daughter. She attends kindergarten, although this morning I became a bit worried, as she managed to develop a bad croup-like cough on Saturday and it seems it is not improving. Anyway Anikó pls tell us more about yourself. Do you live in Bp or somewhere else? Is Nóra still at home with you?

Zalán sorry to hear about your son. Hope he is better now.
So in which state are you with setting up your shop?

I just started a photography course last week, so that keeps me busy. I joined an advanced level without ever having attended a proper beginner's level, so I am spending hours reading basic photo material. But at least I love it. It keeps me excited and lively all the time. And I am now running around everywhere taking lots of pics Kép
Take care guys
Kati

Hello everybody,

Zsóka and Kati, thanks for the welcoming words. To be honest, I really haven't had enough time to read all the entries in this topic. So, I apologize in advance, if I ask something that you have already written about. First of all let me ask everybody how old are your kids, and what are their names?

Some more about myself: I live in Budapest, in district XI. In the past few years we lived in 4 different towns ( Veszprém, Sárvár, Budapest XV and Bicske), so I am really glad that finally we settled down. Here we are close to my mother, who is a great help with the girls. Nóra was 3 in January, and she attends a nursery (I think this is the word for 'bölcsi'). She spends there only 4 hours per day, after lunch I take her home. She started nursery at the age of 20 months, because I had to find some work. By the time I realised, that nobody wants to give me a job, she fell in love with the nursery. So, altough I was not working, I did not want to remove her. ( Later, one of the language schools I applied to called for me, but by that time I was already pregnant with Kata, so I could work only for 4 months.)
Kata was born on 31 October, so she is just beginning to demand full attention. Sometimes she is a little angel, but other times she is quite fussy. I hope this is not because my milk is not enough for her. We are going to the doc tomorrow for her 4 months shots, and then we will see.

I hope I can visit this topic regularly, but of course this depends mainly on the girls.
Have a good week
Bye
Anikó
Anikó

Hello Anikó

nice to read about you.
And I must say that I am surprised at how good your English is. Have you ever had a chance to spend some time abroad?
If you don't mind me asking, what language certificate do you have? How was it to teach at a language school? At my work, employees are able to attend English classes (although I myself don't) and one of the girls teaching told me a little bit about her 'career'. She says it is a hard hard job, but she loves it a lot. She is originally a Slovak girl who spent about 5 yrs in Canada and she speaks excellent English.
At one time, I was also thinking of teaching English, but it is funny, I do not possess such qualifications, I only have a felsõfokú certificate and also spent 5 yrs in UK. But knowing a language, I know, does not necessarily enable you to teach it... Anyway the above mentioned girl is not officially a teacher either, still she manages very well. I guess it is a personal ability for her.Is it actually hard to find a job in a language school? I would be glad if you could perhaps share your experiences with me.
So my daughter is 4 as I said earlier, and loves her kindergarten too.
More next time,
I must go, and pls if I don't write every day don't think I have disappeared - I can only write here from work and that is not so easy all the time.
Kati
(Have you any photo to share with us?)

By the way Anikó, if you go to the topic Ismerjük meg egymást, you can see our photos - my name there is Nimaat.
Ági is there too and Zsóka also, and Zalán as well.
K.-

Are you practicing English or what? All of you are Hungarians and write in English?! Are you OK????????????????????
Névtelen

Dear You Who Is Having A Bad Day, - Alias Névtelen,

Just to clarify: this is a topic for anyone who wants to chat in English. That's all.
Clear?...

Hi Kati,

Blanka is really cute. Where was the last photo taken? Is it the roof of a house? I have also found Ági's photos, but where are Zsóka's and Zalán's pictures? Under what name?

Thanks for the compliments about my English. Unfortunatelly I haven't had any chance to visit an English-speaking country yet.Due to this,I think my grammar and spelling are really good, but my pronunciation and intonation aren't.
I have a university degree in teaching English, in other words I am a " qualified teacher", and I also have a Rigó- street "felsõfokú". In my opinion the 5 years I spent at the university didn't really help me being a better teacher. We studied a lot of British and American history, culture and literature, but all these are not included in the material we teach in schools. We also studied methodology, but only theory, which again isn’t too much help. The only thing I can use is linguistics, because that made me more conscious of the laws and regularities of the language.
I agree with you, that a good teacher needs to have a kind of personal ability. When I was at secondary school, I used to explain physics and of course English and German to my classmates, and they said that I can explain very well. If they didn’t understand, I tried to explain it in another way, until they said it was OK. And I think, this is very important for a teacher : to be able to find out how to make students understand what I understand. Sometimes this is really a hard job.
As far as the job in the language school is concerned, I applied to several schools, but they always rejected me, because I hadn’t had any teaching experience. So, I gave up, and we decided with my husband to have a second baby sooner than we originally planned. And that was the moment, when this job was offered to me. I knew already that I was expecting Kata, but I accepted the job. This way next time I want to find a job, they can’t say, that I have no experience. On the other hand, I enjoy teaching very much, and I’m really glad that my students also liked me. I think I can go back to teach in this school later.

And what do you do? As I’ve read, you attend a photography course now. Is it a hobby, or you want to make your living with taking photos? And what did you do before Blanca was born?

Have a good day
Anikó
Anikó

Oh, gees, as I can see, this program can not realise the apostrophies I wrote in Word. Well, sorry for that, next time I will write my answer right here.

Anikó
Anikó

Hi guys,

I'm here! My tarsalgo is still not perfect but at least I could open it.
Aniko, welcome! I have to agree with Kati, your English is very good! My sister is also an English teacher. You can find Zalan's photos under "Verus" and Zsoka's are actually deleted. She decided she doesn't want her pictures to be posted on the net. But if you scroll up a bit and click on her name above her her message it should bring up her profile and you can see a picture there. Well, I checked and no, you can't she took if off of there too. Anyway, you can see one under Kati's and my name.

Dear no name person! Yes, we are ok, and if you'd just read into the topic a little you could see what it's for. It's PRACTICE for people who do have English knowledge but have no other place to practice it or use it. Clear? Do you have a problem with that?

Anyway I have to go now and I hope I can join you from now on (meaning my computer will alow me)
See you later

Agi

Kép
Kép
agi

Dear Everybody,
My computer failed last Saturday, I got it back today so I have so many thing to do - I just want to say hello Kép.
Katalin,
I promise I will send the list to you tomorrow.
later,
Zsoka

ps:
Dear Anonym friend,
You should read the very first message in this topic.

Zsóka

Hello Girls

I have very little time now but I came to read your messages - yesterday I had a serious problem with my little car so it took me 6 hrs to get to work! Obviously I hardly had time to do anything by then, so now I have to make up for the lost time.
So I promise I will write more asap.
Take care you all,
Kati
(Isn't it hard to stop ourselves from replying to such silly occasional visitors... Kép like this nuisance person above!)

Hi Everybody,

If you would like to practice your English grammar, I can recommand you a great site. There are a lot of different types of exercises, tests, explanations, vocabulary and listening exercises at different levels, and there is a forum where we can discuss our problems, or ask native speakers. The site is in English, but since it was written especially for learners of English, the language is not too difficult. You can find it at [url=http://esl.about.com/" TARGET="_top]http://esl.about.com/[/url]
I use it a lot, both for developing my own knowledge, and for teaching

See you later
Anikó
Anikó

Hello everybody!
I am too busy nowadays, that's why I couldn't write till now. You are also,as I see the latest rows.Kép
I hope everybody is OK, and HI dear Aniko,I am glad to see new person here! Stay with us for a long time!

We are fed up with rules and papers We have to get to open this tiny shop!The shop is finished, clothes are in their place,so we are waiting for final permission(müködési engedély).Costs grows from day to day, I began to lost my belief in this project...
Kati, is everything OK with your car?

Anonym!
What are you talking about at all?

Ági! Thanks for the briefing about photos!

Bests for everybody!
Zalán
Zalan

Kedves Szülők!
Elnézést hogy magyarul írok, és off vagyok, de talán érdekel valakit.( My spelling is toooooooo bad!)
Angol-magyar kétnyelvű csoportot indítanának a VI. ker. Benczúr utcai oviban. Főleg olyan gyerekek részére, akik már tudnak egy kicsit angolul. Azt hiszem vegyes korcsoport lesz, 3-5-6 évesig. Mi is szeretnénk jelentkezni, de a létszám még nincs meg, ezért megadnám a szervező elérhetőségét. Tóth Katalin, 70/248-9050 Akit érdekel,jelentkezzen mielőbb, hogy tényleg beinduljon a csoport!
Üdv.
Andi

Hello Girls!
I am so surprised! I hadn't got internet since april, and I cannot see any new contribution...
Anyway I hope everybody is ok, and the chin-wag will be continued...

Bests for everyone
Zalan
zalan

English does not use exclamation marks too often.
I HAVE NOT HAD internet... - this is how the sentence is correct.
We never say "BESTS for everyone" - it can be replaced by "Best regards" - this sounds more English.
I hope I have helped your efforts to learn good English.

Joel
Joel

Hello Joel,(is this way correct?)

Thanks for help about my english. You know, I was in a hurry, when I wrote it, that's why I couldn't take grammatical rules exactly.
By the way, I haven't seen you here yet. Are you a new member?

Zalan
zalan

I wouldn't call myself a member. I just happened to be around. Instead of saying "take rules" you can say "apply".
Cheers

Joel
Joel

Hi Joel,

Are you a native speaker of English? Do you live in Hungary or somewhere else? How did you find this topic?

See you here

Anikó
Anikó

I live in uk, i am hungarian who has been living here for quite some time now.
Joel
joel

Excuse me girls,I will write a few sentences in hungarian, because I am afraid, Joel won't be able to interpret I would like to express.
Kedves Joel!
Azt mondják, kétféle ember létezik. A hülyéskedõ okos, és az okoskodó hülye. Nos, számomra kicsit sem kétséges, hogy te melyik táborba tartozol. Nem tudom, miért, de ez mostanában elég tendenciózus a neten, hogy túl sokáig nem nagyon tud mûködni egy topic, mert elõbb-utóbb jön majd egy ilyen magadfajta okoskodó k*csög, aki unalmában nem talál magának jobb szórakozást, minthogy kötekedjen. Erre én nem vagyok kíváncsi, így egy darabig biztosan nem fogom e topicot látogatni. Ja, Angliában az "I"-t nem nagybetûvel szokás írni? Én így tanultam, de persze, lehet, hogy rosszul, angol nyelvterületen pedig sajnos még sohasem éltem. (De gondolom, a köszönés, ill. a megszólítás is a legtöbb helyen illõ. Nálad ezt sem vettem észre.)
Na további kellemes csomókeresést!

Girls, Best regards

Zalán
zalan

Why are you so rude, Zalan?
The first message at this topic was like this, don't you remember?
"Szabályok: Magyarul írni tilos!
Kivételek: ha vmi nyelvtani szabályt, tudnivalót szeretnél megkérdezni
ha vmi nagyon-nagyon bonyolultat szeretnél kifejezni, de angol tudásodat ez meghaladja (azért ha lehet, próbálkozz angolul, nem baj, ha nyelvtanilag nem helyes)

I would like to ask the all translators, interpreters and English-well-speakers to correct our (or mine only - if everybody speaks English perfectly) English. Thanks."
Kép Kép Kép
sadness

Thank you Sadness.
Zalan you are a bit oversensitive.?
My own English used to be very very poor many years ago when I came to UK first. I was only glad when someone helped me to put it right. This is the way we learn isn't it?
A remark: I am anyway not too keen to learn your way of Hungarian.
Then: pls take your time to get used to internetting style. That means a whole lot of brevity. Try corresponding with a real American happy guy and there are chances you soon forget many English rules and may even forget you ever learnt to put "I" as a capital letter. Nowadays internetting is not so much about that dead correct Oxford English. Styles do change Zalan. AND if you find a mistake in my writing, you can correct it and I won't mind it, won't get hurt and say awful things to someone else.
Correcting mistakes is not such a bad thing than TO BELITTLE someone else.
And it is always a good idea to know what a topic is about. If you don't like my style, you can say it in a different way too, or if you think I am not as communicative as you would like to see it.
Joel is a good girl Zalan, don't worry, and won't get hurt if you think she is stupid. But she has absolutely no bad intentions.
Take care,
Joel
Joel

Zalánka,

you really sound a bit strange. Your real nature is coming out he? No one wants to hurt you here dear.
endome

I have to agree with Zalan. Joel just showed up out of nowhere, didn't say anything about herself (himself?) just immediately started nit-picking. There's a nicer way to correct people's mistakes and you can see examples of that above by other people. Zalan as he said wasn't around the net for a while and he just sent a little note to the people he has met here in this topic earlier but Joel came and fixed all the mistakes. Anyway I think at the beginning of this topic it also says to correct each other if someone is requiring it not just without asking. Joel please correct me if there's anything wrong in what I said. I ask you and allow you to do so.
Regards

someone who also lives abroad
sam

Hi,
I also think it wasn't a very nice way how Joel corrected Zalan's letter. This topic was a good one before and the best part was, that people was chatting in English and even they had something to say to each other and not just " tell me a sentence and somebody will correct it." I have not been a member because I do not have a lot of time to spend on the Net unfortunatley but it makes me very sad to see people are faiting on exclamation marks and staff like that. Dear Joel, I hope you are not an English teacher, or any teacher because I would not like to learn form you anything. If possible, please do not correct my letter! This is my real exclamation mark.
Good luck with this beautiful language to all who wishes to learn!
Andi

Ladies
no Joel is not teaching, otherwise would have long gone mad.
this topic can any time go back to normal - there is no need to comment on MY silly stuff either. Just IGNORE me if you don't like it.
Joel

Good idea...

Zsóka

xxxx
Joel

Oh Joel,

Don't get yourself worked up over it. We are not trying to hurt you we are just correcting you. Just like what you did to Zalan. We are correcting how you should correct others...
sam

Sam,

Wow, what an expression " to get sy worked up over sg". I always hated phrasal verbs, but I must learn them, otherwise my students will surprise me one day. So, could you please write a synonym for this nice expression? Have you heard somebody else using it before? By the way in which country do you live?

Thanks
Anikó
Anikó

Dear Anikó
Getting worked up is indeed a nice expression.
Here are some equivalents:
- getting stressed up
- getting wound up over something
Hope you like them.
BR
Joel
Joel

Joel,

Thanks

Anikó
Anikó

Hi,

off
[url=http://www.englishonline.hu" TARGET="_top]http://www.englishonline.hu[/url]
Az Englishonline.hu Magyarország legnagyobb ingyenes angol nyelvoktató portálja. És hogy miért is nélkülözhetetlen az Englishonline az angolul tanulóknak?

Tesztbankunkban jelenleg több mint 6000 rendszerezett tesztkérdés található, több szinten, rengeteg nyelvtani témakörben. Ha valakinek nincs kedves saját magának tesztlapokat összeállítani az anyagból, az a Tesztlapok részben válogathat több száz tematikus tesztlapunkból.

Az sem lehet gond, ha valahol elakad, hiszen Online Angoltanár várja, aki 24 órán belül válaszol kérdéseire, akár e-mailben, akár a honlapon. Az önálló tanuláshoz nyújt még több segítséget Online Nyelvtankönyvünk, nyelvhasználati feladatlapjaink, vagy NetEnglish címû online nyelvkönyvünk, még több feladattal és magyarázattal.

Vizsgára, felvételire készülõk is rengeteg hasznos anyagot találhatnak a honlapon, akár teljes Rigó utcai, illetve BME nyelvvizsga feladatok formájában, akár az elmúlt évek tesztjeit lapozgatva, nem is beszélve a Nyelvhasználati Feladatsorokról, valamint a Tesztek Magyarázatokkal címû rovatunkról, ahol a megoldások mellé magyarázatot is adunk minden esetben.

Az Englishonline hatalmas adatbankja szókincsfejlesztésre is rendkívül hatékonyan használható, hiszen Angol-Magyar Idiómaszótárat, Felsõfokú Szókincsfejlesztõ Online Nyelvkönyvet, Tematikus Szókincsfejlesztõ oldalakat, Idiómatanító feladatlapokat és még sok más hasznos dolgot találhat az olvasó. Ha mindez nem lenne elég, csiszolhatja kiejtését Beszélõ Oldalainkon, amely egy egyedülálló beszédszintetizáló módszerrel segíti a helyes kiejtés elsajátítását, vagy saját szótárat gyárthat, illetve mások anyagát is megtanulhatja, ha letölti Words programunkat.

Természetesen nem feledkeztünk meg a kikapcsolódni vágyókról sem. Hatalmas, több ezer oldalas Kultúra és Humor adatbázis várja õket, vagy több ezer humoros, elgondolkodtató idézet, rengeteg irodalmi anyag, elemzés, vicc, Mini Saga-író verseny, Newsweek fordítóverseny, valamint sok-sok egyéb nyelvtanulási lehetõség, amelyrõl igazán kár lenne lemaradni.

on
Have a nice day!

bigacsiga Kata

bigacsiga
Budapest IV. kerület

HI,

I am a HUngarian girl being in Cambridge in summer, just looking for somebody to talk to.
I don`t know anything about this channel, could anyone, please, inform me?
Thanks a lot,
Livia
Livia

Vissza: Errõl - arról

Jegyzetfüzet: